Listen to a new story with China Glaze’s Happy Never After Halloween Collection 2017. It begins with a shadow of darkness cast over a Fairy Tale Land with evil queens, dragons, poison and dark magic. A place where fairytale dreams are broken, where villains always win and happily ever after is non-existent…. forget princesses, prince charming, fairies, and love songs!
We have been so excited to get our hands on this collection and see how we can play around with the colours to create haunting Halloween nail art. What is so exciting is the stand-out toppers in this collection as they work great on their own but also can add that unique touch to a gothic nail art design. Happily Never After Halloween collection delivers on its promise of alluring, dark and mysterious shades with luscious rich cremes, ethereal pearls, haunting shimmers, and infatuating toppers. We found the collection exciting and different, the finishes add a brilliant touch, enabling busy women to add a touch of colour quickly and simply, or enable nail artists to get creative with matte, gloss and shimmer looks.
Ok so the bit you’ve been waiting for… let’s get into the SHADE BREAKDOWN for this dangerously lovely halloween nail polish collection:
- The perfect topper this season is “QUEEN, PLEASE!” a white pearl crème with Pink undertones and stunning tiny flecks of gold glitter. Alone this polish gives an ethereal look, or can be layered over a darker colour as a shimmer topper.
- This haunting princess shade “SIN-DERELLA” is a stunning crème with a taupe base and is loaded with strong pink and purple undertones. If that wasn’t enough it also has very fine flecks of pink and gold glitter to create a multi toned stunning shimmer!
- For a real gothic vibe, “LOOKIN GORE-GEOUS” has an encharting dark deep plum colour which is so dark it’s almost black with two coats.
- First up, “CROWN FOR WHATEVER” a rich eggplant purple creme, with hues of royal blue. This formula has an impressive matte finish, and is fully opaque in one coat!! When you apply a gloss top coat you see flecks of shimmer.
- “LIFE’S GRIMM” has a mysterious grey taupe base with deep hunter green undertones and flecks of micro gold shimmer which gives it a gold undertone. It is dark, it luxurious, and works perfectly for the autumn season.
- This next shade is very Halloween “DO YOU, BOO!” It is a clear based glitter topper with teeny tiny black and gold glitter, small black and gold hex glitter, thick black bar glitter and thin, fine holographic bar glitter. It applies fairly evenly but would be full coverage using a sponge and dabbing on the nail or wearing it over a colour.
Step by step guide to help you achieve professional results at home!
1. File nails and push back cuticles
2. Apply one coat of China Glaze – Strong Adhesion Base Coat
3. Apply first coat of China Glaze Nail polish and allow to dry (1minute)
4. Apply second coat of China Glaze nail polish and allow to dry
5. Apply China Glaze Top Coat and allow to dry (1-2minutes)
6. Finally condition cuticle with China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil for that professional finish.
Shop today at Nail Polish World to make the most of our great prices and free delivery, get your Halloween look complete with our Happily Never After Collection.